a brief confession...

Ok, so I have consumed coffee in the past, though never regularly, and I will likely continue to occasionally consume it in the future. And this blog isn't just about why I don't drink coffee- it is more an excuse for me to ramble, give unwarranted advice, and talk about my running and adventures- but damnit, I'll take a cup of tea over coffee any day.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another reason why.

My Grandma with the White Hair lived to be 92 years old, and be damned if I ever saw her drink a coffee in the 25 years I've known her.  Not that I'd remember anything before say the last 21 years, and I probably don't remember half of what happened through undergrad (thanks a lot you enormous plastic bottles of vodka).  Grandma had a glorious brain- she conquered every crossword those bastards at the New York Times could contrive, and was a poet through and through.

If you don't drink coffee, you might hope to be half as cool and live half as long as Grandma with the White Hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment